Monday 21 January 2013

Easy Crispy Baked Buffalo Wings

Easy Crispy Baked Buffalo Wings
As I was going through my recipes for the Game Day Party Food roundup I noticed that I have a lot of buffalo chicken recipes, which is not too surprising given that I am totally addicted, but what I realized was that I did not have a recipe for the dish that inspired them all, buffalo chicken wings! (See below the recipe for all of my buffalo chicken recipes!) In fact, I had never cooked wings at home before and I did't really know why; it just never occurred to me to try. Upon realizing that, I knew that I would have to rectify the problem and that I would have to get to making some buffalo chicken wings!

Read the recipe »

Related Article

Easy Crispy Baked Buffalo Wings
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe

Like this article? Please feel free to subscribe via email