Friday 22 January 2016

Htipiti (Greek Roasted Red Pepper and Feta Cheese Dip)

Htipiti (Greek Roasted Red Pepper and Feta Cheese Dip)
Htipiti (or tirokafteri or tyrokafteri or tyrokavteri) is a Greek style whipped feta cheese and roasted red pepper dip or spread and with game season on I just had to whip up a batch! At it's base this dip typically consists of feta, roasted red peppers, hot peppers, olive oil, lemon juice and garlic and it is all pureed or whipped into a dip. In this version I use use a roasted jalapeno pepper (which I roast at the same time that I make the roasted red peppers) as the hot pepper and I like to add some sun-dried tomatoes for an extra kick of flavour. I tend to serve this greek roasted red pepper and feta dip with toasted pita chips but veggies are also great for scooping!

Read the recipe »

Related Article

Htipiti (Greek Roasted Red Pepper and Feta Cheese Dip)
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe

Like this article? Please feel free to subscribe via email